Without Confirm Shipment can it possible sales update?

R 00

Without Confirm Shipment can it possible sales update?If possibel.Please tell me how can be done.

The order should probably be invoiced as the sales posting will want to create entries in the A/R Ledger but if there isn't an invoice number it will assign one. Just have the status (typically at 620) and run the Sales Posting. Also if the order does not go through Ship Confirm then the Inventory On-Hand Quantity will be updated if not you should check the UDC table 40/IU. Much of what is updated in P42800 is dependent upon the Processing Options in the version setup. Prior to proceeding in production you should test the process and compare the results of all of the files (F4211, F0311, F0911, F4111, F41021, F4229, F4115, F0411) to an order that was ship confirmed and posted.
wink.gif

Of course I see you asked this question in both the JDE World and EnterpriseOne Application Forums. It would be best if you asked your question only in the forum for the version of software you are using.

Thanks smith for your reply.
I want to create proper setup for sales without using confirm shipment and define DMAAI and order activity rules and skip confirm shipment status.Now i am currently using enterpriseone 8.12 version.

Back