E9.2 Missing F4942 record

brmk1112

Is there anything that would cause F4942 records to either go missing or not get created. We have had a few instances where one of the lines on the sales order does not have a F4942 record but does have a shipment number (the same shipment number as other lines on the order that do have F4942 records). We are not certain if it never had a F4942 record or if it was getting deleted. I've seen a few Oracle articles that include request date being changed but I can't duplicate. Any ideas?

Do you use backorder? We had a case where the line on the order would go onto backorder and the record would not get created but the shipment number is recorded in F4211.

Do you use backorder? We had a case where the line on the order would go onto backorder and the record would not get created but the shipment number is recorded in F4211.
We do use backorder but this line was never backordered. The quantity was changed and then the requested date was changed within seconds. I'm not sure if F4942 was lost at that time or never created at all.

Back