Webserver is Not Starting ?

Ahsen1982

Ahsen1982

Hi List,

I am trying to install JAS Webserver in E1 8.10 , Platform is Intel , Websphere 5.0.2 , IIS V6 , JDBC Driver type 4.This is my first time webserver installation experience so I need more guidance to install JAS webserver.

Step which I completed succesfully, Well I install WebSphere 5.0.2 in Windows 2003 Enterprise edition, websphere Intallation go smoothly after this I install all the necessary application which is mention in MTR e.g IIS , JDBC, SQL SERVER 2000
Every thing installed fine, But When I am trying to Start the server , it failed to start.When I am trying to acces my website http:/WAS:81/jde/owhtml its say Service is unavailable. then I tried to start the server from CMD command Startsever. So error was generated that NoDefined Server .I am attacing the startServer.Log file & some screen shots. So plz can you help me out for this situation.

Thanks

Ahsen

Attachments

• 88679-startServer.txt
    4.9 KB · Views: 218
have you tried the command as startserver server1 bcz the default server instence gets created is server1 and moreover you can check that there are two type of updates in websphere 5.0.2 one is for Aplication server and other is for Enterprise Edition. So pls check for the uopdates you have installed.
Hope this can help you

Hi

Well I checked all, now my server is start up which AS_JS_81_was , but
the problem is that its stayus in unavailable in Websphere
Administration Console. Do you have any PeopleSoft WebServer
Administration Guide or WebSphere Adminitration guide, if do so please
send me the file or a link.

Thanks

Ahsen Rizwan Siddiqui

Back
Top Bottom