WebDev - Invalid Application

WinPrice

WinPrice

Setting up a WebDev client for 8.12 DEV client on Oracle DB with client Windows 2000 client. I can get logged in to E1, pull up the local web client, see menus, and as soon as I try and go to an application via BV or through the menu, I get a message where the application links are on the upper left saying "invalid application"

My local Serialize Object tables are getting updated, so that appears to be okay. The only error I see in the local web logs shows:

27 Jun 2008 14:27:38,607 [SEVERE] - [RUNTIME] Load of user AB record failed Error Message: <Errors on JAS: >, Error list: :
mError: SVPX03
mSubText:
mAlphaDescriptionTemplate: Unknow Exception: class java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException->null
mGlossaryTextTemplate:
mErrorLevel: 1
mIdItem: -1
mFileName: null
mLineNumber: 0

Error Message: <Errors on JAS: >, Error list: :
mError: SVPX03
mSubText:
mAlphaDescriptionTemplate: Unknow Exception: class java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException->null
mGlossaryTextTemplate:
mErrorLevel: 1
mIdItem: -1
mFileName: null
mLineNumber: 0

27 Jun 2008 14:27:38,607 [SEVERE] - [RUNTIME] HTMLClient:doService: Exception: java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
at java.util.Hashtable.put(Hashtable.java:396)

I have all of my JAR files on the x:\B7\Misc folder. We use \B7 for all releases here, so don't get stuck on that.

Any ideas?

Thanks in Advance,
Winston

I don't know if this is your problem or not, but the MTR says that XP Pro SP1 is the minimum OS.

Back