Standalone 9.1 install on Windows 8.1. Header/Grid not visible when progam launched

bakerzoid

bakerzoid

Hi Folks,

Loaded Standalone 9.1 on Windows 8.1. No issues logging into JDE. In Solutions Explore, I ran UTB on several tables and data appears in the tables.

I went to "Tools" and launched the Enterprise One Menu which displayed as it should.

Went to Fast Path and attempted to launch P0010 - Work With Companies program. "Work With Companies" title appears in the upper left corner of the screen.

"Opening Application" appears in the upper right hand corner of the screen. Logo spends around, but the grid, data, and headers do not load into the screen.

It is unclear to me if I need to install additional software or tweak parameters in the JDE.INI or execute a Jedi mind trick to fix this problem.

I checked the JDE.log and the JAS logs. And the JAS.JDEROOT had these entries (below). Completely flummoxed on how to proceed.....pleh, pleh

[MANDATORY] - [JDBJ] This server will use the the <E1 Client Install Location>/DEMO/spec/spec.ini file to access the package specs for on-demand generation.
[BASE] com.jdedwards.database.base.JDBException: [INVALID_DATASOURCE_TYPE] Type Override for DataSource LOCAL is not supported. 2015 1 ] - [BASE] com.jdedwards.database.base.JDBException: [INVALID_DATASOURCE_TYPE] Type Override for DataSource LOCAL is not supported. com.jdedwards.database.base.JDBException: [INVALID_DATASOURCE_TYPE] Type Override for DataSource LOCAL is not supported.
[SEVERE] - [JAS] JDBCProxy.jdbcProxy(): JDBj database operation failed | UserName : DEMO, Environment : DEMO910, User Role : *ALL com.jdedwards.database.base.JDBException: [INVALID_DATASOURCE_TYPE] Type Override for DataSource LOCAL is not supported.
[SEVERE] - [JAS] Exception occurred when trying netManager.callTableIO Error Message: <Errors on JAS: >, Error list: : mError: 346mSubText:
mAlphaDescriptionTemplate: JAS_MSG346: JAS database failure: [INVALID_DATASOURCE_TYPE] Type Override for DataSource LOCAL is not supported.
mGlossaryTextTemplate: mErrorLevel: 1mIdItem: -1mFileName: nullmLineNumber: 0

VTFormRenderAdaptee: renderHTML4: failed to render: java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find bundle for base name nls.CPResource, locale en
[SEVERE] - [RUNTIME] $$$$xception: Can't find bundle for base name nls.CPResource, locale en
[SEVERE] - [BASE] com.jdedwards.database.base.JDBException: [INVALID_DATASOURCE_TYPE] Type Override for DataSource LOCAL is not supported. SEVERE] - [BASE] com.jdedwards.database.base.JDBException: [INVALID_DATASOURCE_TYPE] Type Override for DataSource LOCAL is not supported. com.jdedwards.database.base.JDBException: [INVALID_DATASOURCE_TYPE] Type Override for DataSource LOCAL is not supported.

Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated.

Back