Voucher logging- Reditstribution batch in error- Need Help

MANDAR

Hi Experts,
I have a V type batch of Voucher logging batch where user has done Voucher redistribution & it is in error.
Problem is Dr & Cr is off by .01 & current setup does not allow me to change the Voucher from any screen.
Can some one help me in getting this batch posted. How to do this?

Thanks & Regards.
MANDAR

The problem is in the general ledger (journal entry), not with the voucher. =C2=A0 I recommend pulling up the journal entry and adding a line for a pen ny in the appropriate direction.=C2=A0 You would have to look at the vouche r detail to figure out if the debit is wrong or the credit is wrong.=C2=A0 Sounds like you have encountered a programming error (I have seen penny rou nding difference before).=C2=A0 Probably a good chance that there is an exi sting fix for this, so I certainly recommend that you report this issue to JDE support.
=C2=A0
John Dickey

Hi, Can you help please, after reading through the JDE World docs, we have started using Voucher Logging, managed to redistribute it after discovering correct NL account, question: is this logged voucher suppose to appear in the trail balance screen under the NL account - like standard vouchers? - because it isn't or am I missing something?

Back