Variable Not Being Passed to NER

Alpinist

I'm seeing an issue which I'm unable to figure out and was hoping someone had some advice.
I have an application which is calling an NER. I’m passing in a number of variables from the Appl to NER, but for some reason the Company variable only ever comes in to the NER as “blank”. For some reason, even if I hard-code the value in the function call, that variable ALWAYS comes in to the function as blank (as shown in debug).
It makes no sense to me why all of the other variables in the NER are coming in ok, but this one variable is not, even if I hardcode a value in there, it's always shown in debug as blank.
I've deleted and re-added the NER in the APPL, deleted global tables, cleared the web cache and the NER builds with no errors or warnings.

I'm on 9.0, 8.98.

I'd really be interested in anything I may have over-looked or suggestions to try.

Thank you,
K

Hi 'K'

Is the a custom NER? Have you checked the data structure. Maybe the datastructure element you are using to pass the company number is numeric or a character instead of a string

Back