Unapplied Cash - No record in Standard Receipts

burgessh

A cash receipt was posted in standard receipts resulting in unapplied cash on the customer ledger (doc type RU).
I deleted (not void) the receipt in standard receipts.
The unapplied cash is still showing up on the customer ledger. I can not apply it to any invoices, write it off or delete it.

If anyone has any suggestions on how to get rid of this that would be great!!

Hi burgessh,

First of all please note that if you have deleted a posted receipt means you have actually voided it. Normally if we do like that, it should not leave unapplied amount in customer ledger. But in your case if it is there, you need to update it thru backend using SQL.

Hope it helps ! Good Luck..:)

~ Silsi

Check and see if there is a F03B14 record. If not, you can't delete it. Not sure if that is the issue, but I would look there first.

If there are no F03B13/F03B14/F0911 records, then you'll have to use SQL to delete the F03B11 record.
Good luck!

Hi,

If the system updated F03B14 and F03B13 and didn't update F03B11, I'm afraid the RU from customer ledger has to be removed by SQL statement directly in the database.

Regards,
Zarif

Thank you Everyone for your posts!
there is no F03B14 record. I will talk to my IT department about going through SQL. Thanks again!!

[ QUOTE ]
Thank you Everyone for your posts!
there is no F03B14 record. I will talk to my IT department about going through SQL. Thanks again!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I have been able to fix it without SQL. Select the record, then Form>General Ledger, enter a debit and credit to the same account, save, then delete

This way a net $0 F03B14 record is created and it can be deleted.

Back