E9.2 JDE Purchase Receipt EDI Outbound with Receipt Routing ON

vinngh

vinngh

Dear Experts,
I need to do Purchase Order Receipt EDI Outbound to 3rd party Quality system with Receipt Routing ON. The Quality system will perform quality testing and will send the confirmation to JDE in Receipt Routing Inbound Table ( F43092Z1) either to receive at Stock or return.
The Inbound functionality will work as standard JDE R43092Z1I will be able to process that.
Challenge is now to send the PO receipt data to 3rd Party. I tried to turn on the Interop at P4312 ( Processing Option with JDER or JDEPOOUT) however that only works when the receipt routing is OFF. Even tried to turn on Interop at P43250 ( Processing Option with JDERR) but that doesn't work when we have the Movement steps (No impact to stock).
The Last option tried to use Transaction set 861 by running R47072 but that has the code written to not process the records where Receipt Routing is ON.
Kindly suggest possible standard JDE option ( without Orchestration) to meet this requirement.

Thanks,
Vinay
JDE 9.2 Consultant

Dear All Members - Appreciate, if you have any way around to outbound PO Receipt data with Receipt routing ON.
I need to get the quality steps at 3rd Party system then approved / rejected quantity to be received at Receipt Routing Inbound F43092Z1.

Thank you,
Vinay

I have no useful knowledge specific to this issue, but if you feel that this is a bug in the software, you should send documentation of it to oracle support and hope for a fix.

If you feel this is a feature that Oracle might supply that would be useful to your client and others, please have your client (must be the customer, and not a vendor or consultant) submit an enhancement request using the tool here: http://cloudnnf.questoraclecommunity.org/questenhancementtool/

These are "long game" ways to get the functionality you're expecting. Hopefully someone with direct knowledge of your issue and a non-orch workaround could pipe up here.

I have no useful knowledge specific to this issue, but if you feel that this is a bug in the software, you should send documentation of it to oracle support and hope for a fix.

If you feel this is a feature that Oracle might supply that would be useful to your client and others, please have your client (must be the customer, and not a vendor or consultant) submit an enhancement request using the tool here: http://cloudnnf.questoraclecommunity.org/questenhancementtool/

These are "long game" ways to get the functionality you're expecting. Hopefully someone with direct knowledge of your issue and a non-orch workaround could pipe up here.
Thank you Dave for valuable response on this. This seems to be an Enhancement Request. Will request customer to create enhancement Request for the same.
Thank you,
Vinay

Thank you Dave for valuable response on this. This seems to be an Enhancement Request. Will request customer to create enhancement Request for the same.
Thank you,
Vinay
You're very welcome! Once submitted, I suggest you and your customer share the link of the enhancement to other members of Quest who might be interested in seeing the change happen-- there is a voting system in the enhancement tool that is important to help Oracle prioritize enhancement requests.

Back