Trial Balance Enquiry

marjde

Hi All,

Can anyone help with a Trial Balance Issue.

I have run the T/B by Company Enquiry and am geting a fig in the 'General Ledger Period Balance' but nothing in the 'General Ledger YTD' Balance.
Can anyone tell me where the difference can be located or where I can start to look.

Is this saying that the difference lies in the current month only??

Many Thanks,

Ian

Hi Ian,

Are you sure that the current months movement has not coincidently resulted in the year to date figure being zero.

I would use the account balance by month for that account to check whether the Year to date figure is being maintained correctly.

Regards
Andrew

Hi,

My appologies...the balance in the other section is actually 0.2 and has been for several months...its only in this month that this fig has appeared in the 'G/L Period balance'
Is this colums only looking at if the currents months balances on the F0911 match to movements on F0902??

Thanks again,

Ian

Hi,

If I understand you correctly, that sounds weird. The TB inquiry only "runs" over the F0902, doesn't look or link in to any other tables. Is your company in balance intergrity in balance for this company?

Regards

Hi...again!!!,

Sorry..I didnt explain myself correctly, I realise that the T/B runs over the F0902 only...I was just asking what a number in this column indicates so I can gert a rough idea as to why it is printing out in the first place.

Appologies for the confusion!!

Ian

Back