Training Material

clintonk

Does anybody know where i as an intermediate JDE user can get a hold of functional training material or self study CD's relating to JDE EnterpriseOne 8.12?

I know one can get such material from Oracle University but they are quite expensive especially if one is paying for it yourself

Regards
Clinton

This post has been out here for a while so I'm not sure you are still looking for a reply, or you already have an answer.
Oracle (and JDE before) always protected their training materials very closely. They viewed the materials as very protected and unwilling to share them, even with many employees and partners.
I was an JDE/Oracle employee until about a year ago and I could not get "unprotected" copies of the materials for my own self-study from Oracle. The copies they would let me have were "pdf" but did not permit copying or printing, all I could do was read the electronic version on my Oracle PC. JDE was a little less strict but you needed a manager's approval for the training department to release actual training materials outside of registering and attending the classes.
Over the years I've learned to use the User Guides (now called Implementation Guides) to construct limited training materials, but that is probably violating the JDE/Oracle copyrights.

Back
Top Bottom