E9.2 Solution for Calling UBE on Distinct Order No using Data Request

notchy

notchy

Hi ,

I am currently stuck on a requirement using Orchestrator.

I need to read through F4211 and let's say I need to call a UBE for each distinct Order that is at a NXTR at '560' how do I go about doing this in Orchestrator. I can do this easily in RDA and call a UBE on a Level break but how do you achieve that using Orchestrator?

ex:

NXTR Order # Line #
560 4123 1.0
560 4123 2.0
560 9874 1.0

What I want to achieve is the UBE should be called 2 times only, for Order # 4123 and 9874.

I have my data request filter criteria set up correctly and this calls the correct amount of records based on my filter criteria but then I call the UBE and it is called 3 times and I need call it only twice.

This one is kind of fun, you can set up your data request to run with aggregation. Set your group by and your order by properly (likely CO, then ORTY, then finally DOCO)

Set your filter on Next Status, you can leave the var name as is and map in a default if you want

Return the count, otherwise the aggregation DR will fail. Give your DOCO in the group by a var name (red pointer below- first screenshot missed this)

Give your data set a variable name.

Then, you can iterate over your data set variable name and select DOCO to pass to your UBE call. It should only fire once per DOCO. Here I did it over F4311 because that's the data I had to work with.

There are some caveats here, if you want the ENTIRE order to be at 560 and only pull lines where all lines are at 560 then you can get nasty :) If you want to pull any order # where there is 1 or more lines at 560, then this should work great for you.

1662482735383.png

Attachments

• 1662482330696.png
    1662482330696.png
    76.8 KB · Views: 27
Back