Set Language Preference vs. Update Language Prefence in Cache

CalgaryRunner

We have a report which creates calls in One World. The language the call text is to be created in depends on the language preference of the customer record in F0101. The report uses text variables and the VO has been translated from English to French.

The Set Language Preference seems to work fine if the report only runs for 1 customer (i.e. correctly creates the call in French or English). But if in the run it picks up more than 1 customer and these customers are mixed language (i.e. 1 English and 1 French) then the calls are all created in the language of the first record.

I've tried using the BF9800925 (Update Language Preference in Cache) instead of the Set Language Preference but this does not seem to do anything.

Can anyone suggest what I am doing wrong or suggest an alternative?

Thanks.

Ignore my question - I figured it out. The 2 commands are used together. First Set then Update....

But this brings me to question - is there somewhere I can find decent documentation on what Business Functions there are out there, what they do or are used for, etc.? I couldn't come across anything useful on BF9800925.

Thanks, :cool:

Hm, I have the same problem. BF9800925 (B9800925) is only Client. Have You some tip?

Back