Reprint at page break

budLL

Well Known Member
Hi list,

I have a question with the property Reprint At Page Break.

Here is the situation. in my report, the main group section only contains Acct and Acct Description. And it will call a customer section which will show the detail activity of each account depending on whether the acct has activity at that period.
So from the result, the main group section which only has acct and acct description functions like a lever break header. the problem is when the acct has activity more than one page, and user wants to see the acct and acct desc at the top of each page. I thought it would be simple like other lever break section since the main section has the Reprint At Page Break property. It works but it will cut off the data. for example, before I checked this property, the report would have 24 pages, after I checked it, it only has 3 pages show out. All the others were cut off.

Now I am trying to use another customer section to be called when there is page break happened. so far, the result is not very well.

Does anyone can give me some suggestions?

Thank you for any help.

Bud

Is´s looking like the sequence you are using is not exactly what you are expecting.
I suggest use "Set Seqquence Append Flag = No" and use "Set User Sequence" to sort records.

I have solved the problem by using page header and footer.

Thank you very much.

Back