Report yields different results on workstation and server

Mitio

Hello,
I am currently working on a report, in which for a certain RV, I do a fetch from a table. When I run it locally (using the Object Browser), the value is fetched and everything is okay. However, when I submit it as a job to the server, the value is missing. I tried assigning it to a different RV/Variable - there was no effect, and viewing some static value with the original RV (it worked) to make sure there isn't some issue with it. I've made certain that the report specifications, POs and Data Selection are identical multiple times. This lead me to believe that this is a DB issue, but the same scheme is used both times, and I am simply clueless.
Thanks in advance for any hints on the matter.

Hi ..

Is this on a Custom Table? If Yes, if that deployed on the server?

The immediate thing that I do for such failures is to delete that table fetch statement and rewrite it.

Thank you for the response, I resolved the issue... Turned out it was because the mask with which the date is printed was different on the server and the workstation - and I was comparing a fetched date to a static date I had input in a variable.

Back