Re :Inventory Issue Revisions P31113

aleemaleem3

Hi,If the items issued "unplanned" where you can find [after issue]the order quantityis NULL,instead issued quantityis having some value.This is possible only if "unplanned" issues activated in the processing option.This mailny cause "Line item closed" error.Aleem.On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 19:27:14 -0500 JD Edwards® EnterpriseOne Applications wroteCan somebody please tell me what conditions cause a line to be "closed" on the Inventory Issue Revisions form in P31113? I've tried tracking back through the C business functions but I'm getting lost in the code.Also, our users want to streamline the process of entering over-issues. We can put a "1" in the Issues column of any open line on the Inventory Issue Revisions form and then use Multi-Location row exit. This is ok when open lines exist but doesn't work when all rows on the grid have been "closed". Does anyone know the implication of hard-coding a "1" into the Issues column of the first row (only if it is null) so that the Multi-Location row exit is always available? I know that will allow the Multi-Location row exit to execute but I don't know what implication that will have on the downline processes.Thanks in advance.Cheers,Randall Whiteman.HP UX 11.11, Oracle 9.2.0.7, E1 8.10 with tools 8.96_F1

Back