R04110ZA Batch Voucher Processing

Devki

I am trying to use R04110ZA to create A/P Voucher. I have successfully populated F0411Z1 from the legacy system which I can view in Batch Voucher Revisions screen OW Xe. This program does not need F0911Z1 to be populated. Correct? I am not populating any field in F0911Z1 at this point.
When I run the R04110ZA on one transaction – the .pdf reports 1 attempted and 1 processed. The workcenter message says completed successfully however, I do not have a batch to approve and post in Voucher Journal review screen.
And this transaction is still in the list of unprocessed transaction.

When I enter the same information using the P0411Z1 screen, I am able to run R04110ZA which successfully creates a batch and I can view it in Voucher Journal review screen, approve and post as required.
What am i doing wrong?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

OW XE Update 7 SP 22_F1

I got same type of problem during z file sales upload but that time I was missing some data... I think NN. So I created 10 records from Z-program screen after that , and process all records, after that written Z file upload program and this worked fine.

Thanks

Have you checked your Work Center for error messages?

Create a record that you know works and compare the fields in UTB to your records. You may find that you left something out.

You are going to need to populate the F0911Z1 file as well. Even when creating a standard manual voucher, records are written to both the A/P file (F0411) as well as the G/L (F0911).

Check out the voucher you created through P0411Z1 through UTB. You will see matching records in both the F0411Z1 and F0911Z1 files, unless they were purged after the voucher was uploaded.

Back