Purge of item locations

terryfriedrich

terryfriedrich

[smile]Currently we use XE Service pack 21. My question, is it possible to purge or delete zero quantity location records for an item after a cycle count is performed. Our problem is we use different location everytime we put an item away dependent of what is currently empty. Once location is emptied it remains a part or the item location history.In many instance when we go to perform a cycle count it gives us a list of all locations that have been used. We would like to be able to delete those zero location records so next time we count we don't get them again.

Yes, I know that I can data select NE to zero, but we want to check zero locations 1st then delete after count so they don't appear on next count.

Although you may already be aware of it, the Item Balance Purge, R4102P, will purge item location records with zero quantity on hand. Simply leave processing option 3 blank. Linking it directly with your cycle count may be somewhat problematic, however, as the data selection is over the F4102 only and not the F41021.

Back