PSF Scheduler

sbecker

I am attempting to set up the PSF scheduler. I think that everything is set up correctly but when the job tries to execute it gives me a code of 25 "Error: Could not Submit". Another odd thing is when I select the scheduled job and click on "View Detail", it brings up the screen, but none of the fields are filled in. Any ideas? Thanks

I can't find a log file for the job. It never shows up in WSJ. If I go to the \Peoplesoft\ddp\B9\log directory, there aren't any logs during that time. It strange because I started the scheduler, but if I check the logs for all the kernels running on the server, none of them say that they are the scheduling kernel.

Good Thought - Just in case you need to know - the following is for E1-Xe
Stop and Restart the JDE Scheduler Server Services:

1. Using the Fast Path Type in GH9015 and hit enter. Then and double click on P91300 – Schedule Jobs

2. Select Time Zone

3. On the Schedule Jobs – screen under the Form Exit Tool Bars click on Form.

4. Click on the Scheduler Server icon from the Exit Row Bar Menu.

5. At the top and centered is the current Status of the Scheduler Server.

6. From the Exit Row Menu click on Stop Scheduler. You will need to click on Yes to Are you sure you want to stop the Scheduler Server?

7. Now note the description has changed.

8. Now click on the Start Scheduler Icon from the Exit Row Menu.

9. Note the description has changed.

10. Click OK and close all the way out of the Schedule Applications and close JDE.

Since we're talking about scheduler....Has anyone ever seen this? This is the debuglog when I restart services:

Jan 19 16:52:00 ** *** End Of Launch job Process. ***
Jan 19 16:53:00 ** Idling. Check to see if jobs need to be launched or mon
Jan 19 16:54:00 ** Idling. Check to see if jobs need to be launched or mon
Jan 19 16:54:21 ** TERMINATING SCHEDULER SERVER KERNEL

Hi,

Did you change the processing options or data selection of the batch that you are referring to? If yes, then you need to build and deploy it to ES again...this is on the assumption that scheduler server is running. Hope this helps.

Back