Processing option value for one data item

jejelb

Hi everybody,

Using Xref, I'm able to identify all Data structure that are including a Data Item.
Using R98306 I'm able to see all Processing Option Values

Is there a way to mix this ? Have all value of a special data item for all version where it is used ? ...

Thanks in advance
Jérôme
OneWorld xe SP23

If I understand you correctly you want something to show you all P/O templates that is used by a given data item and then show all the info that the R98306 provides. Yes it can be done but you would have to write a custom UBE to do so. The complexity depends on how you want the output to be. 1. You could read through the xref file for all data structures using a given data item and then submit the ube R98306 for each occurance. 2. If you want it in a table you would have to a. first of all decide what info is important to you on the R98306 and creat a table to hold that info and the data item being queried. It all depends on how complex you wish it. But anyway you look unless you wanted to submit the R98306 by hand for each one it would have to be custom - Hope this helps - more than anything it will make more work (LOL) - Angelis

Back
Top Bottom