Printing of object accounts within each ledger accounts

MaheshMModak

Hi,
I am facing one problem in one world xe B7334 SP 19. The general ledger printing {R09420} available as a standard feature doesnt display the object account numbers for the entries within that ledger account but the explanation entered for the same is displayed.
The problem is that by just looking at one object account ledger we cant find which is the other object account getting effected for the entries displayed within the ledger account. The only solution is make enquiries in the General Journal review using that particular batch and find the second effect of the entry.
Has anyone has worked on the same.
Thanks & Regards,
Mahesh

Hi Mahesh

From what I can gather is that you are after a report by Batch number (and type). Only then will you see 'the other side' of the transaction.
'The other side of the transaction' is also not always as easy as it seems. One batch may consist of a multitude of transactions and also may contain summary entries, thus making it unlikely to have a DR and CR of the same notional value.

I am not aware of a Standard JDE report which looks at transactions at Batch level, so I guess a custom written UBE may be your best bet.

Good luck & Rgds,

Hi Sef,
Thanks for the good wishes. Yeah we are in the process of developing the custom report/application for the same.

Regards,
Mahesh M. Modak

Hi Sef,
Well we almost through with the printing of GL. Now its the matter of displaying the values under proper heading. Within a day or two it should be through. The next report is customer and supplier ledger with all the receipts and payments appearing as separate entry in the ledger.
Thanks for replying back.
Regards,
Mahesh M. Modak
Sef <[email protected]> wrote:Sef replied to your post at the site: .
http://www.jdelist.com/ubb/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=Apps&Number=46025

Hi MaheshFrom what I can gather is that you are after a report by Batch number (and type). Only then will you see 'the other side' of the transaction. 'The other side of the transaction' is also not always as easy as it seems. One batch may consist of a multitude of transactions and also may contain summary entries, thus making it unlikely to have a DR and CR of the same notional value.I am not aware of a Standard JDE report which looks at transactions at Batch level, so I guess a custom written UBE may be your best bet.Good luck & Rgds,

---------------------------------
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail Plus - Powerful. Affordable. Sign up now

Back