Print Immediate in a Report submitted by another report

David Reyes

Hi all,

I want print immediate a report which is called by another report from Terminal Server. The original report prints immediately because in the "jde.ini" in Terminal Server (for this user) I put "print immediate = TRUE" but when it report launch the another report in the Server, it doesn't print immediately.

Can anybody help me?

Very thanks,

If the report is launched via report interconnect, it will print immediate to the server. If it is launched from a business function that is mapped to run on the server, then the problem that you have is the JDE.INI, which is seen from the jdeLaunchUBEEx call on the server, doesn't have the PrintImmediate=TRUE on it.

So, it can work, if things are configured correctly.

Hi Segfault,

I launch a report from a terminal server, this report launch, by report interconnect, another report to the server (because the originary host is a terminal server).

The jde.ini in Terminal server for the user have "print immediate = TRUE" but the hp-unix server have "print immediate=FALSE".

The first report prints immediately but second not, and I want twice print immediately (I can't put in the server "print immediate=TRUE).

thank you very much for your help,

Back