P91300 Scheduler Problems - Lost data from F91320

JoshP

Has anyone run into this problem?

We use the JDE Scheduler for our reports and lately its been real buggy. This morning I discovered that the scheduling data from db JDE7334 table F91320 is completely empty. There have not been any changes to this table that I am aware of and unforutnately we do not have any logging on our SQL server that would deliver anything helpful.

I asked the DBA to restore this data from tape and I now have all my batch jobs scheduled to run on a past date around midnight tonight. On to my question -

Can I expect all of my jobs to kick off again at their normal hour even though the date is set for 10/3/06?

I hope this is enough info to formulate a concise answer. Just a note, I did check the advanced options on each job and the data from F91300 was unaffected.

TIA

What do you have for the "Maximum number of job schedule records" in the processing options for the P91300? We have 365. That means we have to go revise the jobs every year to ensure they continue to run. Make sure you change the "Scheduled Start Date" to the current date before clicking OK. If you don't, it will create records starting with the date that is there. It does give you a warning that it will do this. Don't ignore it.

Thanks for the suggestion. The Max # of job scheduled records was set to 5. I'm still not sure how this trigger affects the process. As for your suggestion to change the current start date. Are you referring to make this change within each scheduled batch to reflect today's date? I sure hope not, that's a lot of jobs to manually change the date & time on.

TIA

If you want your recurring jobs to run, you will have to do it for every one of them. You may have a lot to do but I don't know of any alternative. Be sure to mark your calendars to do it again each year or whatever number of days you choose.

Back
Top Bottom