• Welcome to the upgraded JDELIST forum and thank you for your patience.
    Please restrict discussions and issues regarding the new forum software to the Off Topic forum. We will be monitoring that forum for issues.
    If you have trouble logging in, please reset your password using the forgotten password form: https://www.jdelist.com/community/index.php?lost-password/
    If you are unable to successfully reset your password, please contact us: Click here!
    We hope that you enjoy the upgraded forum.
  • Introducing Dark Mode! Switch by clicking on the lightbulb icon next to Search or by clicking on Default style at the bottom left of the page!

Orders Rejected not being sent for approval again

ice_cube210

VIP Member
HI List,

I have PO Approval setup in my system. Once a order is rejected by the approver , If the originator makes some changes in the order...the order is not being sent back to the approver again for approval

The order activity rules I have setup are as follows

Last Status Description Next Status Other 1
220 Enter Purchase Order 225 230
225 Rejected Order 230
230 Approval Process #1 280 225
280 Print Purchase Order 400
320 Enter Change Order 400
380 Print Purchase Receiver 400
400 Record Purchase Receipt 999
999 Complete - Ready to Purge
I even tried making the rejected order go to 220 instead of 225. But it still does'nt work. I seem to be missing something here

Any suggestions..?. Thanks in advance

lawrence_janes

Hi

Two things

Firstly I would set up the rules as follows
Last Status Description Next Status Other 1
-> 220 Enter Purchase Order 230 225
225 Rejected Order 230
230 Approval Process #1 280 225
etc

Secondly have you reviewed the Approvals FAQ on the Knowlegde Browser as this give a list of all fields that when changed will re-trigger the approval process.

Regards