JDE Enterprise One - "Account Ledger Inquiry"

davo2

JDE Enterprise One - \"Account Ledger Inquiry\"

Hi Guys, when you view a ledger acccount in the "Account Ledger Inquiry" screen is there a way to move to the next account by pressing tab or command (up arrow/down arrow?) instead of typing the exact account? Basically i'd like to be able to scroll through the various accounts quickly.

Re: JDE Enterprise One - \"Account Ledger Inquiry\"

Davo2,

A long time ago in a Galaxy not that far away, one was able to do want you currently want to do on the JDE World system. This was done through the Trial Balance by Business Unit Inquiry Program (now known as Trial Balance Ledger comparison). One selected (highlighted) several accounts and chose the option to view the details. After displaying the details of one account, the user would exit the screen and the next set of details would display. I do remember doing something similar to this on a Oneworld XE FAT client. I haven't tried lately but the next time I'm on the Financial application (E9.1 E8.9) I will try and will let you know.

Thanks - sounds like it can't be done.

Just another question, in relation to the "Records 1-30 >" button that you have to click to reveal the rest of the records - is this able to be changed to say display 100 records instead of 30?

I think the My Oracle Support document E1: JAS: Go To End, Global Page Size, And Section Size Configuration [ID 946773.1] has the answer:

Configuring Global Page Size:

You can change the default settings for the Web client by changing the "GlobalPageSize" setting in the jas.ini found under <jas_home>\webclient.war\WEB-INF\ folder. This entry is under the [OWWEB] section of the jas.ini.

The default setting is 0 which is equal to 10 records, you would change this to 20 if 20 records at a time are desired. Be careful and don't set this too high because with more records the internet browser has to render, performance will decrease.
The GlobalPageSize setting globally overrides the FDA page settings for all of the application. Valid values are 0 to 100.

For GlobalPageSize=0, this setting is deactivated and the Web Server uses the individual FDA page settings for each of the applications which is defaulted to 10.
For values between 1 and 100, the GlobalPageSetting overrides the FDA setting for an application if the application level page size is smaller than the GlobalPageSetting. If the FDA setting is larger, the Web Server will use that value instead.
If the GlobalPageSetting value is greater than 100, the Web Server sets this parameter to 100.

Good luck!

Back