JDE Certification

David2000

Dear all

I need to know how can I take the JDE ( application ) cetificate and from where

I am from Moraco( mid East )

Thanks For you help friends

All information about Certification has been removed from the Knowledge Garden. It is meant to be replaced with a new system from PeopleSoft that goes back to the old exam situation where you would have to visit a Prometrics Center to get the test. This was meant to be launched in November last year but I have heard nothing since.

Hi, everyone.
I'm a PeopleSoft employee.
I'm researching about the certification to customers and partners, then I will provide you information.
You can, at this time, contact me thru my personal address, [email protected].
While I haven't got the complete information, please refer to the link below regarding tech certification.
I would like to remember that we must call the new organization PeopleSoft.

Divera

http://www.certmag.com/articles/templates/cmag_nl_extra_content.asp?articleid=577&zoneid=36

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 10:41:17 -0600, MBrown <[email protected]> escreveu:

I was having the same question for north america. Does any one has any idea about the cost of the certification/person. If not exact, approximately.

If you have link that shows details about the certification, that would be really great.

Thanx...
Alex

Divera,

You say you are researching Certification in order to answer questions about Certification? Do you have any answers? Are you researching internally at PeopleSoft? Is the new certification programme being developed?

Your claim to be "researching" implies some doubt at PeopleSoft as to how to replace the old JDE Certification scheme. Can you tell us exactly what is to be done? When will the replacement scheme be in place for Apps? What will the new scheme look like? Can you give us this information as a post on JDEList? If not then please E:Mail me. Cheers.

If you are canvassing for opinion then here is mine: please bring back the JDE Certification scheme in its entirety unchanged. It obviously took a lot of time and money to develop and I liked the "new" look exams. The browser based exam offered great flexibility and freed us all from having to take time out to visit an Examination Centre. It was a vast improvement over the "old" system. It is a terrible waste to throw all that away so quickly after the "new" scheme started. Please bring it back. Don't fix what isn't broken.... Or at least explain to us what the problem is.

Is PeopleSoft going to listen to the People? Will you be surveying the requirements of users?

Back