• Introducing Dark Mode! Switch by clicking on the lightbulb icon next to Search or by clicking on Default style at the bottom left of the page!

Issues with Windows security pop-up messages?

Gomer79

Well Known Member
I have being asked for a user name and password from server dev9.seovb.biz multiple times when loading any pages. Is anyone else having this issue? I was not having it yesterday although I did have to get whatever website the graphical icons come from whitelisted by my organization. (see attached image) Thanks for the help and am excited for the upgrade.

Attachments

Christian Audet

Staff member
I have being asked for a user name and password from server dev9.seovb.biz multiple times when loading any pages. Is anyone else having this issue? I was not having it yesterday although I did have to get whatever website the graphical icons come from whitelisted by my organization. (see attached image) Thanks for the help and am excited for the upgrade.
I can't reproduce the behavior, as I understand from Terry it disappeared for him, can you confirm if you still have this issue ?

ekempter

Administrator
This was a result of a some links that still pointed to the development site. It was corrected this morning.