Issues with Windows security pop-up messages?

Gomer79

Gomer79

Well Known Member
I have being asked for a user name and password from server dev9.seovb.biz multiple times when loading any pages. Is anyone else having this issue? I was not having it yesterday although I did have to get whatever website the graphical icons come from whitelisted by my organization. (see attached image) Thanks for the help and am excited for the upgrade.

Attachments

• JDE List issue.jpg
    JDE List issue.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 6
Yep...had the same problem myself this morning. Looks like it might be fixed now :)

I have being asked for a user name and password from server dev9.seovb.biz multiple times when loading any pages. Is anyone else having this issue? I was not having it yesterday although I did have to get whatever website the graphical icons come from whitelisted by my organization. (see attached image) Thanks for the help and am excited for the upgrade.

I can't reproduce the behavior, as I understand from Terry it disappeared for him, can you confirm if you still have this issue ?

This was a result of a some links that still pointed to the development site. It was corrected this morning.

Back