E9.2 Is there any way to see tokenrequest logging

• Thread starter Chandra Chaganti
  • Start date

Chandra Chaganti

Currently we are facing max number of users login error and it's causing by tokenrequest called many times from third party system but they are saying it's not called from their system.

If the third party system is opening new sessions and not closing them when they are done, you will end up with too many sessions. In Server Manager you can see who is logged into JD Edwards. If the 3rd party system is using a some sort of service account, you should see a bunch of open sessions for that account.

If you don't get an answer in this forum it might be worth a re-post on JD Edwards Technical so the server folk can answer for you. I'd hope that API calls get logged somewhere!

Yes
Object usage tracking and also the Orch Monitor. It 100% shows up in the Orch Monitor GH98I depending on your TR. 9.2.6 it does show.
It may show up as Unkown in the Monitor, but you can see them listed as REST calls in P980060

Here is a screenshot from P980060
1693812524120.png

Yes
Object usage tracking and also the Orch Monitor. It 100% shows up in the Orch Monitor GH98I depending on your TR. 9.2.6 it does show.
It may show up as Unkown in the Monitor, but you can see them listed as REST calls in P980060

Here is a screenshot from P980060
View attachment 19784
It's showing only failed transaction but is there any possibility to see successful transaction?

Back