How to locate White Paper based on Document ID on PSFT Customer Connection site

Yes, I can download the files. They are Sage .exe files (Video instructions). Your system might be trying to execute them instead of downloading them. Not sure.

Thanks to you all for your suggestions! (This really is the best site to get answers.)

It is the IE security settings. I haven't isolated it to the exact setting yet, (You should always change one thing at a time when you are testing!) but it is a security setting and I can now open the attachments.

Thanks again for all your help!

Diane

Hi Diane,

Glad to read, that your problem had been solved
laugh.gif

We can say thank to Eric and his Staff who are making for us a live "virtual"(?) community making possible to help each of us
cool.gif

Let me cite you:
[ QUOTE ]
You should always change one thing at a time when you are testing!)

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe, most of us very well know it, but sometimes we forget it (in hurry times), so I like to read it again.

Read you later,

Zoltán

I was looking for a list of whitepapers from the Peoplesoft site by product and by release level but everything is mixed in together. I noticed this thread and was wondering if anyone has come across a more comprehensive list that was better organized. How do I get to your web site.

I already checked that site out...unfortunately I am not willing to pay for a second site when we already pay big bucks to Peoplesoft/JDE/Oracle whomever they call themselves now for maintanance.

Cathy, look at post #93529 by Zoltan Gyimesi. He lists some cross references. HTH, Deb

Hi Cathy,

I have attached the complete list.

Regards,
Manohar

Attachments

• 103736-Document_IDs.txt
    46.7 KB · Views: 3,961
There are numerous versions of a document called "Former Knowledge Document ID's to Solution ID's"...go into customer connection and do a search on 'former knowledge document' and you should see at least three versions of this near the top of the results. These are mainly technical in nature...not sure if anyone has taken the time to create a functional area list. I've attached a file with an example of one of them.

Attachments

• 103752-kgtosid.txt
    14.3 KB · Views: 393
my personal website is not hard to find. Look below !!!!

I certainly don't charge for access to my website - and it has every knowledge document as of about 6 months ago. Try just "searching" for the knowledge document.

only registered users get access to "knowledge search"

Back