• Introducing Dark Mode! Switch by clicking on the lightbulb icon next to Search or by clicking on Default style at the bottom left of the page!

How to Develop BSSV BSFN in 9.2 standalone (DEMO)

Hi All,

I am trying to create BSSV object in 9.2 DEMO/Standalone and JDeveloper 12.1.3.0.0 installed. I am creating a BSSV obejct based on the document with screen shots which exactly related to 8.12 JDE version and other Jdeveloper version. i am conused with document. screenshots shown in the document are not getting match with persent jdeveloper. so i am confused and messed up with developing BSSV. I humbly request all to help me out in this. if any document please attach. or please expalin in brief and step by step.
Any help would be appreatiated.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,
Naidu.

Marcelo Santos

Sorry Pal,

The BSSV resources are not available in DEMO version. I opened a support ticket in the past in Oracle and they told me that there is no support on this in 9.2, even in 9.1.5.

Att,

Marcelo.

Hi All,

I am trying to create BSSV object in 9.2 DEMO/Standalone and JDeveloper 12.1.3.0.0 installed. I am creating a BSSV obejct based on the document with screen shots which exactly related to 8.12 JDE version and other Jdeveloper version. i am conused with document. screenshots shown in the document are not getting match with persent jdeveloper. so i am confused and messed up with developing BSSV. I humbly request all to help me out in this. if any document please attach. or please expalin in brief and step by step.
Any help would be appreatiated.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,
Naidu.

JDEE1Tips

Well Known Member
Sorry Pal,

The BSSV resources are not available in DEMO version. I opened a support ticket in the past in Oracle and they told me that there is no support on this in 9.2, even in 9.1.5.

Att,

Marcelo.
Here is our latest publication : How to Enable BSSV on Standalone 9.2 ?

JDEE1Tips : Click Here

JDESource : Click Here

YouTube : Click Here

Please contact us at info@JDEE1Tips.com or training@systemicsoftware.com to get your free PDF version of the step by step guide.