How to Develop BSSV BSFN in 9.2 standalone (DEMO)

KallaANaidu

Hi All,

I am trying to create BSSV object in 9.2 DEMO/Standalone and JDeveloper 12.1.3.0.0 installed. I am creating a BSSV obejct based on the document with screen shots which exactly related to 8.12 JDE version and other Jdeveloper version. i am conused with document. screenshots shown in the document are not getting match with persent jdeveloper. so i am confused and messed up with developing BSSV. I humbly request all to help me out in this. if any document please attach. or please expalin in brief and step by step.
Any help would be appreatiated.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,
Naidu.

Sorry Pal,

The BSSV resources are not available in DEMO version. I opened a support ticket in the past in Oracle and they told me that there is no support on this in 9.2, even in 9.1.5.

Att,

Marcelo.

Hi All,

I am trying to create BSSV object in 9.2 DEMO/Standalone and JDeveloper 12.1.3.0.0 installed. I am creating a BSSV obejct based on the document with screen shots which exactly related to 8.12 JDE version and other Jdeveloper version. i am conused with document. screenshots shown in the document are not getting match with persent jdeveloper. so i am confused and messed up with developing BSSV. I humbly request all to help me out in this. if any document please attach. or please expalin in brief and step by step.
Any help would be appreatiated.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,
Naidu.

Back