HELP! UBE FAILURE ANY INFORMATION IS WELCOME!

ehalcott36

I am receiving a "UBE: Retrieve of UBE file failed. The file may not exist on Enterprise Server."
We have redeployed all the objects and we are still receiving the error message. All the reports are working through OMW, but not in any other environment.

Our JAS/Web servers run Windows Server 2003
Our Logic and Database servers run IBM AIX Unix
We are running EnterpriseOne 8.11 Service Pack 1, Tools Release 8.95_K1

Looking at the logs this is what we found:
"Failed to create global table specs for F554822 291086/1 MAIN_THREAD"

What is interesting here is that none of the Reports touch this table. Also, this table no longer exist. Provided that CNC has kept XREF up to date; nothing is using this Table! Not sure if this will solve the problem at hand but is a problem none the less.

Does anyone know how I stop a UBE from trying to build specs for a non-existing Table.

I have deleted the version and recreated it. However, it is still wanting to create this spec for this table.

If anyone has seen this error or has any insight please post! Thanks

OK, you said any information is welcome... so here's my 2 cents. When the F554822 was deleted in OMW, was the deletion promoted up to the PD environment so that the specs are deleted from there as well? Second problem, even if that wasn't done, you do have something referencing it in PD. Maybe the report specs need to be pushed up again so that the F554822 is no longer referenced.

Yes, we have promoted the deletion up through all enivonments and the project. Thanks for your reply. If you have any other ideas they will be welcome too.

Back