Grid User Overrides

dmbujak

Well Known Member
We are running XE update 4, SP23_I2, AS400, V5r3, WAS 5.02, on Windows 2003 servers. We have about 1000 concurrent users during the month, month end about 1350. Seemingly out of nowhere, we are experiencing JAS346 database message errors on about three applications. Our three production web servers are load balanced based on a low bit IP hash, meaning users connect to the same server everytime. It appears that if a user has a grid override (presumably corrupted) and he/she is the first person to log into the server, that all users trying to execute that same application and version experience the JAS 346 message. If we move the users to a different server, the application tends to work fine.....???? We are probably going to delete all the grid overrides for those applications suffering the error but has anyone ever experienced issues I have mentioned. I have done an enormous amount of analysis and I am stumped. Is it possible for these corrupted grid overrides to affect other applications containing grid overrides?

Back