Generated already existing custom table

GauriP24

Hi, Not sure if this is a right forum to post this question.

Here is the small blunder I have done.
I modified already existing custom table and by mistake clicked 'Generate table'. That gave me an error "remove table (or something like this)". And now the report which was using the view of that table is not at all running disaplying this msg "Unable to locate table in specified datasource for secion -Join F560240/f0010", but when i ran other report,which is using the same table, on server, it runs fine.
Can anybody let me know the workaround for this.....
Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Salik

PS: btw after I did this mistake, I erased the check out and made 'get' specs and tried again, but no use!!!

salik,

I would recommend posting this in the JDEdwards EnterpriseOne Developers Forum.

Jer

thanks....got the asnwer, FYI, it seems new fields should be added to the table at the end rather than adding those in between the fields. I didnt know that......
tongue.gif

I think the cleanest thing to do is to back out your change (from you post, sounds like you did this already), and check in the object. Under table operations, select the "generate table" option again, then select the "generate indexes" option. If both operations are sucessful, try running the reports. If the table operations fail, you may want to get your CNC or DBA involved. For the report runs, if one or both don't work, you may need to open the report objects to determine how the tables are used to figure out the problem.

--001636e1e9f3b68071047687439f<br>Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1<br><br> Hi,Have you done any changs to the report logic ,with the new fields that you have added to the custom table .If thats true until the table generation is successful ,you cannot run the report.Try the table to generate table agian along with indices.or it is better to contact DBA

Back