The barcode in BI Publisher template is not generating the output in PDF format

prasadnaidu87

Hi Sir,

I am experiencing an issue with the barcode font in my BI Publisher template. I have downloaded the custom font from Google and placed the file in the Windows Font folder and I did the setup on “xdo.config” file also, but it is still not printing when I generate the PDF. (I can see results if I generate it in HTML or RTF).

Do you have any suggestions, or can you help me with how I can fix this issue? Which custom font did you use for your barcodes?

It would help me a lot if you could provide any step-by-step resolution to my email id [email protected]

Thanks in advance,
Prasad

Hi Sir,

I am experiencing an issue with the barcode font in my BI Publisher template. I have downloaded the custom font from Google and placed the file in the Windows Font folder and I did the setup on “xdo.config” file also, but it is still not printing when I generate the PDF. (I can see results if I generate it in HTML or RTF).

Do you have any suggestions, or can you help me with how I can fix this issue? Which custom font did you use for your barcodes?

It would help me a lot if you could provide any step-by-step resolution to my email id [email protected]

Thanks in advance,
Prasad
One goal of the forum is to assist others with like issues. Bypassing the forum doesn't help to achieve that goal. Please do not request direct responses. Thank you.

Back