Financial Report (Writer)

m_powell

I have a Financial report (using Financial Reporting (F0901/F0902/F0006) that we have written which gives us everything we have asked of it - and more.

The columns are MTD Actual, MTD Budget, YTD Actual, YTD Budget, Total Budget. This is run over a range of business units and a range of object codes.

What we would like to get is the report to only report on business units that have amounts posted in the current month. What we are getting is a report that is at least twice as large as it should be as it is reporting on all business units within our range. Therefore the PDF is showing pages with nothing but headings as well as pages with data.

Is it an event rule that I need to be using on the MTD Actual column or is there somewhere that I can suppress the business unit if there have been zero transactions for the month being reported.

Any help appreciated.

B7333 SP16.1

Malcolm

There is a suppress zero option. I think it's in the section properties. If that's not what you're looking for, then try writing ER to suppress the zero amounts.

C Ho
Intermediate Programmer/Analyst
Xe SP 15.1, update1
AS/400 V5R1 coexistant
CO on SQL 7.0 SP2 + hotfix

Back