F03BUI02 Cache Error in R42800

pales

pales

Hi,
we are running sales update with quite some flex accounting. flex accounting based on the address book and user reference fields from F4211.
Since a couple of week we receive errors in the work center about F03BUI02 cache errors.
Usually it is only on order line within an invoice document that causes the error. extensive debugging of R42800 and B03B0011 did not bring anything.
The cache is read before the new order is inserted --> no record --> order line is inserted --> cache error. The error code is "078O"
when the order which contains the line that went into error is processed alone everything is fine and the order is booked.
When the AR summary flag is switched of f everything is fine. G/L sum is already switched off.
The funny thing is that we never had this before, just a couple of weeks ago this started.
When this sounds familiar to you and you have more info please let me know.
Thanks!
Paul

I also have a problem with F03BUI02, F42800, and B03B0011.c. The work center error message reads (including the misspelled "avaliable"):
[ QUOTE ]
: CAUSE . . . . The record being added already exists in cache F03BUI02 or there may not be enough memory or disk space avaliable to add the record.

RESOLUTION. . Verify that the record being added to the cache is unique. Check the JDE.LOG and JDEDEBUG.LOG for additional information.

[/ QUOTE ]
29,000 lines may seem a bit much for an invoice, but even so, if the cache is overflowing, how do I increase the cache size as implied in the error message? I see in B03B0011.c that AcctRecFSEditLine has an "HCACHE" data structure used to define F03BUI02.

We are using B7333 service pack 18.1 on a Windows 2000 server.

Thanks.

For one of the large invoices and R42800, I've been able to process 9899 lines in one job.. But when I bumped the line count to 10001, I got the error message:[ QUOTE ]
CAUSE . . . . No records meet search criteria.
RESOLUTION. . Verify your search criteria and change if necessary.

[/ QUOTE ] I was able to verify the search criteria from the jdedebug.log file, it was finding the 10001 lines as expected.. I also had a failure with the same error message with 9999 lines.

Back