Error updating table

Kiran PC

Have anyone received like the following error anytime in JDEDEBUG.LOG

ER Error: INVALID SYSTEM VALUE referenced by ER line element.

Look for Beginning ER and Finished ER Statements to determine the event [T:4ac F:D:\b7\system\jdeuser\jdecgrt\RT_RESLV.cpp Ln:604 Lv:LEVEL3]

Note: -
1) I am using JDE Oneworld Ex B7333 with Oracle 8i

2) I have one interactive application which updates a customized table (F57…), before update I check for the records using fetch & <font color="blue"> it is successful </font> , once successes then I do the Update. The application doesn’t prompt any error message in runtime but it also does not update the table. I try to do the debug log & I get the above error in the log…..The application never runs Update command in the Log. Does anyone know what this error is?
confused.gif
mad.gif

Thanks

Kiran pC

It may mean exactly what it says: System Values ("SL" and "SV" variables, like SV File_IO_Status) have changed from release to release, sometimes dramatically. - has your system been Upgraded from an older release? Or has this Object been copied into your system from a different release?

Thanks ,

I have found that the [SV ReportName] was currupted & when i dont pass the [SV ReportName] value then Everything is OK.

Thanks

Back