• Welcome to the upgraded JDELIST forum and thank you for your patience.
    Please restrict discussions and issues regarding the new forum software to the Off Topic forum. We will be monitoring that forum for issues.
    If you have trouble logging in, please reset your password using the forgotten password form: https://www.jdelist.com/community/index.php?lost-password/
    If you are unable to successfully reset your password, please contact us: Click here!
    We hope that you enjoy the upgraded forum.
  • Introducing Dark Mode! Switch by clicking on the lightbulb icon next to Search or by clicking on Default style at the bottom left of the page!

Discuss BI Publisher usage

jde72

Hi Jdelist,

We are currently thinking to upgrade from Jde 8.9 to Jde 9.0.
We are trying to find a reference to discuss pros and Cons of installing BI before we go and buy it.
I will appreciate if somebody is ready for telephone call for 30 mins to give us some idea’s and example, how its helping them with there install.

I am looking for a end client who has installed BI publisher .

Thanks
Bivash

I would not mind. I have worked with the product, and have done some training and presenting on it as well.

I guess the best way to frame a discussion on BIP would be to determine how much you already know about BIP and what your expectations are for the product (i.e. are you looking for a package to do your invoices and checks, "finish" reports in presentation quality? The product can do that). Let me know when you want to discuss.

jde72

Thanks for your help i would email you and we can setup some time to discuss this.

thanks
Bivash