Reports don't run on the web client; the web client will submit them to the enterprise server (which may be the same machine).
Running a report locally, some differences compared to an enterprise server:
- local is a win client, and the DV batch server may not be
- anything to do with files, PDF, CSV, flat files etc, local jobs will use a windows path, server maybe not
- networks locations you can see locally may not be the same for the server
- some business functions are set to run locally only, and will work in a UBE run locally, but will fail on a server
- environment mapping; DVxxx will have most BFSN mapped locally, which could be different from JDVxxx, for example. Less common but possible for tables etc.