E9.2 Database connection component for SQL Server

bjouzier

bjouzier

Hello,

Does someone has an example of the Connection and Driver Fields for Microsoft SQLServer Database, when creating a connection with Orchestrator Studio ? I am not sure of the syntax, particularily for Driver field.

1697013626332.png

Kind Regards,
Bruno.

Hello,

Does someone has an example of the Connection and Driver Fields for Microsoft SQLServer Database, when creating a connection with Orchestrator Studio ? I am not sure of the syntax, particularily for Driver field.

View attachment 19835

Kind Regards,
Bruno.
driver is in java notation, for an installed AS400 JDBC Driver, it looks like:

com.ibm.as400.access.AS400JDBCDriver

Connection looks OK.

The java library we're referring to in the driver needs to be installed on the server, unless i'm horribly mistaken :)

Thanks a lot for this example. Seems jdbc driver is properly install, it finds the driver thanks to the Driver syntax you have given, I have no more error aubout jdbc driver.

I still get an error when trying to acces SQL server from the AIS Server, but I think it is now an issue about communication between servers, I sent it to my network team. Thanks again for your input that advanced me a step forward.

I will update the thread when I will actually connect, just to track solution to the end.

Back