CSMS Billing

Krofire.com

Krofire.com

Reputable Poster
Dear List,

I am having all kinds of problems Billing in CSMS and need a few tips. I come from a Manufacturing background and have struggled with System 48 Billing.

I am happy creating the F4812 Workfile, running the R48121 and creating the F48011 & F4822. However I do not understand why I cannot run R48131 or R48199 from Batch Versions. Every time I do this it comes up with "No Data Selected". However, when I use P48221 Row Exits to run the same programs/versions they work fine.

I think there is a gap in my understanding. I just want to get the jobs running on a scheduler but it looks as if they have to be pushed through manually. Any clues?

Hi Mark

How are you doing?

Try setting the processing option on the R48121 process tab. Do not fill in a version of the R48131 however fill in a version of the R48199. (This will then run in final mode effectively bypassing the service billing batch review screen)

Then from the processing options of the R48199 call a valid version of the R48131

This is the only way I know of streaming all the jobs effectively running in final mode without any proof checking.

Regards

Lawrence Janes
Various Clients
Various Releases

Back