Changes to PO after Approved

alastairs

Hi List
We are wanting to send PO's back for approval for changes to detail lines at any stage in the PO process after approval.
We can only get it to go back for approval if a change is made at the next stage after approval, if it has gone on to a further stage it does not go back for approval (eg after printing).
We are using the standard Order Activity Rules nothing fancy (Enter Order, Approve, Print, Receipt).
Is JDE meant to do what we are trying here or is there a work around.

Had some issues around approvals post-printing in Xe at the last implementation I did. JDE has an Approvals FAQ paper that suggests that POs cant go back for approval after this stage. This is because only the changed line will go back, yet the hold orders table is at the header level. We were getting POs showing back up in the waiting screen but with both reject and approve greyed out. So your problem seems to be as JDE intended (although I'm surprised the orders aren't going back at all if its setup to). Work around was lock changes out on the PO and then have a supervisor-only menu for changes with no approvals (i.e. manual approval and the manager makes the change).

Garethw
Thanks for the help.
How do you remove the PO's that go to the approval route that have been changed after printing which have the Approval and Reject buttons greyed out.
It appears that they will always display in the Review Approvals Screen, and with the buttons greyed out nothing can be done to these orders.

Thanks

Just saw your post, you can use the remove message row exit to get the orders out of the approval queue.

Back