Change Management / Subcontract Management System

pyramid

Dears,

I am working on JDE E1 8.12. Primarily I am looking your support on the following two points:

1. Business process of Change Managment system for CR, PCO & CO to excute & manage the changes in subcontract orders. By using the simple process of CR-PCO-CO how we can manage & process changes in our subcontract orders having line types (J / B)? How to commit changes from Change Order (CO) to subcontract order?

2. How to activate & define approval workflow for CR, PCO & CO?

Any help or document on the above points will be appreciated.

Thanks & Rgds,
AAK

Hi,
I am new bee for JDE.
my client has a problem with work day calendar revision.
un fortunetely century is changed from 20 to 19.
so, i am not able to anything.
any one help me "how to reset the century from 19 to 20"

Are you on Unix/Linux? If so you need SAR #8928864 .

If not then ensure that your DD-settings for DCYR & CENTCHG are correctly deployed to all you systems.

Saskia Wijckmans / Capgemini BAS B.V. / Amersfoort
Business Consultant
tel: +31 334504100 / mobiel: +31 6 53465833
www.nl.capgemini.com <https://owa.us.getronics.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.nl.capgemini.com/>
De Brand 10
3823 LH Amersfoort
Together. Free your energies

Re: RE: Change Management / Subcontract Management System

Hello,

Orignally this case was entered for Changement Managment vs Subcontract Management as shown below:

Dears,

I am working on JDE E1 8.12. Primarily I am looking your support on the following two points:

1. Business process of Change Managment system for CR, PCO & CO to excute & manage the changes in subcontract orders. By using the simple process of CR-PCO-CO how we can manage & process changes in our subcontract orders having line types (J / B)? How to commit changes from Change Order (CO) to subcontract order?

2. How to activate & define approval workflow for CR, PCO & CO?

Any help or document on the above points will be appreciated.

Thanks & Rgds,
AAK

Back