Change GL Account's Bank Account No

SL922

Change GL Account\'s Bank Account No

I need to change the Bank Account and Bank Transit No from one GL Accoutn to another.
I would like to know beside change it what else I need to do to switch from one GL account to another. Any consequence and integrity issues? Thanks
8.12 Tools Release 8.98 Oracle SQL 11g

Re: Change GL Account\'s Bank Account No

P0030G doesn't allow you to change the GL account. You'll have to delete that record and create another one to point to the right GL account.
On the JDE side, I would:
- review AAI's,
- Automatic and Manual Pmt Processing Options.
- Also make sure that all payment groups are either paid or undo them.
- If you need to void a payment in the future, you may run into an issue.

Do you have any external feeds into/out of JDE like cleared checks, positive pay file, ACH? Those would need to be addressed.

--000e0cd23f4a9a2b99048bf21dd2
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1

This is the account for ACH we need to change.

Thanks to share your expertise,
SL90403

--000e0cd23f4a9a2b99048bf21dd2
Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div class=3D"gmail_quote">On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 12:37 PM, Boris G <span <blockquote style=3D"BORDER-LEFT: #ccc 1px solid; MARGIN: 0px 0px 0px 0.8ex ; PADDING-LEFT: 1ex" class=3D"gmail_quote">P0030G doesn't allow you to change the GL account. You'll have to delete that record and create ano ther one to point to the right GL account.

- review AAI's,
- Also make sure that all payment groups are e ither paid or undo them.

itive pay file, ACH? Those would need to be addressed.
mlbig.com/jde-blog" target=3D"_blank">JDE Blog</a> <a href=3D"http://www.ml big.com/sugarcrm/cache/generated_forms/WebToLeadForm_1276126500.html" targe <div class=3D"im">
=3DApps&Number=3D160613" target=3D"_blank">entire JDELIST thread</a> is available for viewing.
postlist.php?Cat=3D&Board=3DOpps" target=3D"_blank">Job Opportunities f <div align=3D"center"><font size=3D"-2" face=3D"Verdana, Arial">This is the JDELIST EnterpriseOne Applications Mailing List.

[email protected]?Subject=3DUnsubscribe&Body=3DSirs,

Please++remove+t his+address+from+the+JDELIST+EnterpriseOne+Applications+Mailing+List.

Thank+You." target=3D"_blank">Click here</a>.</p>

--000e0cd23f4a9a2b99048bf21dd2--

We are in the process of changing banks and I have created a new version for the R04586 to meet the banks layout and data for the positive pay file, but when I run the process, the output did not change.

Any suggestions?

~Kelli

[ QUOTE ]
P0030G doesn't allow you to change the GL account. You'll have to delete that record and create another one to point to the right GL account.
- review AAI's,
- Also make sure that all payment groups are either paid or undo them.

Do you have any external feeds into/out of JDE like cleared checks, positive pay file, ACH? Those would need to be addressed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Back