E9.2 Cancel Purchase Orders with R47141

Felipe Vidal

Hello,
I wanted to see if R47141 can be used to cancel a purchase order line. I have a list of POs that need to be canceled & I would prefer to not cancel them using an SQL. The thing is that I haven't been able to put the program to work: it flags the line item as "Y" but it does nothing on the actual OP. I get R47003 report indicating what fields supposedly changed, but nothing actually happens.

Besides the EDI Primary Keys, the OP Primary Keys & the Audit Information, I'm adding the following data:
  1. F47141: SYEDST (865), SYEDER (R), SYEDTY (1 - Header), SYTPUR (01 - Cancellation), SYAN8, SYMCU)
  2. F47142: SZEDST (865), SZEDER (R), SZEDTY (2 - Detail), SZAN8, SZLSTS (9 - Cancellation)
1698425701078.png

Any ideas?

Hi Felipe, I dont believe that the PO Acknowledgement will perform the cancellation you are after...
EDI Inbound PO Change Acknowledgment (R47141) program for purchase order change acknowledgment (865/ORDRSP) is used to receive acknowledgments of changes to an existing purchase order. When this UBE is run, the program:
  • Acknowledges vendor receipt of the order change.
  • Changes the status of the purchase order change to acknowledged.
  • Generates a discrepancy report that lists orders in which the acknowledgment does not match the original or changed order.
Try R47071 with LSTS=9 or have a crack at using Orchestrator to do this for you.

Regards,
Craig

Hi Felipe, I dont believe that the PO Acknowledgement will perform the cancellation you are after...
EDI Inbound PO Change Acknowledgment (R47141) program for purchase order change acknowledgment (865/ORDRSP) is used to receive acknowledgments of changes to an existing purchase order. When this UBE is run, the program:
  • Acknowledges vendor receipt of the order change.
  • Changes the status of the purchase order change to acknowledged.
  • Generates a discrepancy report that lists orders in which the acknowledgment does not match the original or changed order.
Try R47071 with LSTS=9 or have a crack at using Orchestrator to do this for you.

Regards,
Craig
I did try using "9", but unsuccessfully.

Thanks in any case.

R4311Z1I ???? and use F4311Z1
Hi, I'm reading in...

Question 2: Is it possible to update existing purchase orders? We would like to use P4311Z1 (Work with PO Unedited Transactions - Interoperability process) to update one existing purchase order on a daily basis.

Answer 2: No. The Inbound Purchase Order program (R4311Z1i) is designed to create new purchase orders, but is not designed to update or change previously created purchase orders. There is no batch program available for making purchase order changes. The only program available for making changes to purchase orders is the Interactive Purchase Order Entry (P4310) program.

Try it with an action code of C or 2...? TNAC on the F4301Z1 and F4311Z1

Back