BSSV and JAX-WS in Standalone Demo JDE

karthik9891

I'm using a standalone demo version of JDE with JDeveloper (inbuilt with weblogic application) for developing business services. My question is

1. Oracle documentation says external apps can pass credentials in SOAP header to published business services to authenticate users with the set up of server manager, installing business service server on top of WAS/WLS in place. Without having this additional set up (server manager, bssv server), Is it possible to authenticate JDE users with the set up I've (standalone JDE demo with JDeveloper inbuilt with WLS)? If not, can I've this set up (server manager,bssv server) in a standalone demo JDE or should I've to go for a production set up?

2. With JDeveloper 11.1.1.5/Standalone demo JDE , I'm able to create only JAX-RPC web services and not JAX-WS web services. Oracle documentation says we need to add "JAX-WS Webservices" to the "classpath entries" in project properties. I actually see "JAX-WS Webservices" in the libraries but I'm not able to add this to the classpath entries. Any help on what needs to be done ?

Thanks,

Back