B34A1010

jdetech05

Well Known Member
Hello Board

We are trying to Create Flat File for Bank under Path E:/FlatFile.TXT everything works fine when we run the BSFN B34A1010 Locally on Fat Client.
But when we try to Submit to Server its ending an Error.

Any suggestions would be of great Help

OW XE
AS/400 I-SERIES

If I remember correctly B34A1010 does a "C" system call that calls a native command
for a particular operation system. When calling it on the AS/400 you have to call an OS/400 operating system command and not a DOS batch file command. We used a processing option structure to determine where the the program was being run from and then called B34A1010 accordingly.

cchenupati <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello Board

We are trying to Create Flat File for Bank under Path E:/FlatFile.TXT everything works fine when we run the BSFN B34A1010 Locally on Fat Client.
But when we try to Submit to Server its ending an Error.

Any suggestions would be of great Help

OW XE
AS/400 I-SERIES

Can you please post the Code in here what need to be changed on the Header File??

Check the F34A11 table what is the path specified. You have to specify the correct path in that table in order to get this working in the server side

Hi...

When I need create bank flat file i used to create a copy of P0457 and enable the button to 'copy to diskette'.

Then I replicate the R04572T2 logic where this program use the file F04572OW.

With this you gain flexiblity to copy the file generated from any ow terminal to anywhere and keep a log if the file was generated and copied to PC.

If you need more detail, I can send you an example.

Regards
Luis Felipe

Hi Luis

Thank you for the response can you please post or send an example....It would be great Help.

OW XE WebClient OS400

For the B34A1010 to work a valid path is necessary.

For instance for Windows D:\B7\PrintQueue\filename.txt

For instance for Unix /jdeow/jdedwardsoneworld/b7333/PrintQueue/filename.txt

Use a PO to test..

SUC6

Hi Luis Felipe,

I need more detail, I can send you an example.

Thanks in Advance

regards
Vinodasp

Back