Anyone else having issues Logging in to MetaLink3? (NT)

Larry_Jones

Larry_Jones

Legendary Poster
Like the subject says - Oracle can't seem to keep its customer support website up and running.

Anyone else experiencing problems today?

Yea... I am not able to log a SR. They said it would be fixed in an hour or so.

"Clear your cookies"???
That's my problem. Everytime I went to MetaLink3 I'd always "Toss My Cookies"

The distinction between clearing and tossing is subtle but critical. Kind
of like the distinction between FUBAR and SNAFU.

Andy
www.JDEtips.com

Metalink seems to be down due to an "unscheduled" outage.=0A=0AJoe Buhajla, CIRM, CSCP=0ASenior Consultant=0AGRT Business Solutions, Inc.=0Awww.grtbiz .com=0A=0A=A0=0A=0A=0A=0A

Yup, it's down! Wonderful, I'm having problems kicking off server builds. Gotta love it!

Max

hopefully the community gets a % discount off their maintenance charges for this downtime next year....

I picked a fine day to upgrade...

Anyway, all I want to know is, is it running on blue stack, red stack, purple stack or green stack?

At this time it is apparently running on 'NO stack'
laugh.gif

For at least the past 24 hours, customers have not been able to connect to the knowledge garden to get information on the support of their product. I've had people putting in phone calls, and the support desk aren't able to access metalink either - so in effect, the entire support structure for JDE, Peoplesoft and Siebel is down for 24 hours.

Not a good demonstration of Oracles technologies...

The IBM Web Site and support sites seem to be running quite well.

Might take a little longer but BIG BLUE will get you there and keep you running!

Metalink is back partway

I can get into metalink. But can't complete an SR request.

Just an FYI

Re: Metalink is back partway

I am getting redirected to metalink3-dr.oracle.com and it is hanging on login...

They were down all day yesterday and by the looks of things going to be down all day today too. So much for Oracle Technological expertise!

I got the "unscheduled outage" message - then it forwarded me to the DR site, and it's taking an AGE to load.

It'd be interesting to see how many people are working on this at Oracle...

I was able to sign-in, but when I hit the button to look at the Service Requests, DUMP! Obviously not enough people are working on this
frown.gif

Back